View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 05:37 PM   #53
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
New code is uploaded.
Thanks Starson17, look forward to playing with it when Kovid has merged it in.

Guess that then leaves the onus next on me . I will need to change the Quick Preferences plugin to support the new automerge options.

Then there is the whole issue of the "Duplicate Find" plugin. Charles had some really good food for thought on this that he sent me via e-mail which I need to digest on. I would rather he posted them here himself or ask him for permission to mention them as they are certainly worth discussion as to which approach to take for the plugin.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote