View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 05:08 PM   #46
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
I'm not sure I understand that last part - but perhaps it's clear from the above. It doesn't offer individual book by book control, but does (will) create duplicate records.
Your explanation above was sufficient. What confused me was your original explanation, which to paraphrase sounded to me like the three options were: Kovid's legacy code, automerge behaviour as it is now, and overwrite existing with new dupe formats. There was no mention of the new books for dup formats option from that which is why I wondered if the idea had been dropped.

However your responding post was much clearer and sounds to me the same as what we have been proposing in earlier posts, just with a combobox of automerge suboptions instead of radio buttons. Great stuff.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote