View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 07:43 PM   #48
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Not true. Not true.

Woe is to me! What'll I do. What'll I do.

SAY. Would like some barbecue sauce with your corn?

I'll even show you the secret barbecue recipe if you promise never to tell anyone.

Heck, come on over, without that vicious Baba Yaga dude. You don't need him, we're friends just having a tasty barbecue.

I'll even give you the barbecue sauce! How’s that. You'll have enough to cover your entire body.
I know your type. First its nice sauce to prevent sun damage to the skin. Then it's the offer of time on the tanning bed. Then a bowlful of croutons for a snack! Before you know it - you've been basted, stuffed, and served as the entree of the day!
Nay nay - you'll need to be cleverer than that! I've been eluding voracious MR members for months! I know ALL the warning signs of impending doom and dinner!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote