View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
Dave Berk
Fanatic
Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
For someone trying to decide between the Sony PRS 950 and 650 (and not worried about the delayed availability of the 950 or the price differential), what are the trade-offs between the two?

Is the 950 clearly the better choice? Or not?

And why?

Thanks!
I thought about getting the 950. Since I figure even with added inch it's probably as big as my 505. But I don't really need 3g or wifi. Also what I really want is a large 9.7 device with good PDF support. Sadly no such device currently exist.
Dave Berk is offline   Reply With Quote