View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 06:27 PM   #3
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
I'm beginning to use my iPad as a reader for the assorted books I've scanned myself and converted to image-based PDFs. Still hunting for the perfect reader app that shows two pages side-by-side in landscape mode, but for books where the layout isn't so important it's working nicely.

Waaay heavier than the Kindle, though! I can see each being useful in its own environment.

I'll have to look into how to jailbreak it...
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote