View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 11:43 PM   #15
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
I'm just really bummed that the man died, is all. I was holding on to some faint glimmer of hope that eventually he'd decide to publish his unpublished works. I wouldn't want to read them if they were published by his estate against his wishes. I assume that he's had it in his will not to publish them, but I don't know if the estate can decide otherwise...
Actually, at the risk of sounding callous, him being dead increases the chances of anything new from him being published.
In life he sure as hell wasn't going to let anything new be published. (We're talking about a timeframe of decades of self-imposed seclusion here.)

Last edited by AprilHare; 01-30-2010 at 11:49 PM.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote