View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 01:17 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW View Post
Looking for a great headphone you can use during a flight? The NYTimes’ David Pogue tested ten different noise-canceling headphones and the winners are, unsurprisingly, the Bose Quiet Comfort 2 (~$300) and Quiet Comfort 3 (~$350). If that's too much for your wallet, you may also want to check out the Panasonic ($100) or the Audio-Technica ($140) headphones which both ranked fairly high.

Link to the test: Headphones to Shut Out the World
We went to Florida last month and sat by the engine. I used my Rio Karma with Koss Porta Pro headphones and I sat in my seat reading from my Sony Reader and listening to music. I was completely able to tune out the engine noise.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote