View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 05:30 AM   #35
Xia
Zealot
Xia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 1 (x2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Landstrom View Post
BTW, the version in the Amazon store (for Kindle customers) was updated too and that one is only a penny, so if you'd rather use whispernet, go here: http://www.amazon.com/MetaGame-ebook/dp/B002L4EXB0.

I'd give it away, but Amazon won't let it go for free. Only traditional publishers can swing that deal. ):

Let me know if you run into issues with these formats. AND let me know if there are more formats you'd like me to include.

Sam
Dear Mr. Landstrom,
Thank you so much for giving away your hard work for just a penny; I don't know what I did to deserve it but I most certainly appreciate it!

I was delighted to find your book, MetaGame, listed on amazon's "Best sellers in Kindle" (position #21 at the time of my purchase) for one cent. And I got that "Oh yeah, I just got sumpin really good for [basically] free, Baby!" thrill when I clicked that Buy Now button! Sweet! Thanks a bunch!

The plot really does sound quite interesting, too. And, although I do have a huge TBR list (~180 eBooks currently), your book is up there on the list, ahead of many, TBR soon.

Thanks again for your generosity,
Xia

Last edited by Xia; 09-22-2009 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Clarity
Xia is offline   Reply With Quote