View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
richough3
Enthusiast
richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Missing blank spaces in ToC

I have a few Epub titles I converted from Mobipocket using Calibre, but I have noticed in ADE that I am missing the blank spaces when I look at the table of contents with ADE. Is there a specific code I can insert that will allow the blank lines to be shown again? It shows up fine with the Sony Reader, just not ADE.
I am a complete novice to HTML, and what I have been doing to convert my ebooks is to use Mobipocket Creator to create a mobi format ebook from PDF. From there, I open the HTML file that gets created and copy and paste it into an RTF file (to maintain formatting). I then make any corrections on the RTF file, then save each chapter individually as HTML using Open Office. Next, I use a ToC file that I copied from a .LIT file I had extracted and link it to the chapter HTML files. Afterwards, I use Mobipocket Creator to create the new mobi format ebook, then use Calibre to convert the file to Epub. As convoluted as that method seems, it has allowed me to convert any non DRM'd PDF, HTML, and RTF files to mobi and epub format with very minimal knowledge of HTML.
richough3 is offline   Reply With Quote