Thread: Meet-Up! Apéro in Paris!
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
Silly me! I began a thread in English in the French Forum....it's here.
So :
  1. we've seen the Opus : it's a beauty, it's sleek, it's what we've been waiting for...you'll want it as soon as you see it!
  2. we've been updated so we have folder management --bad news : we can't send it to you guys... it's on a SD card & works on the spot...
  3. they say it will be on the site next week (I hear you snickering, you guys)
  4. There's 12 of us, & a choice of machines : cybook, sony, ebookwise, a beBook, an Apple Newton !!
The beer is Ok, dinner is next...
Hey, post pics (yes, I know, I know, we Germans didn't a real good job with posting pics, you'll certainly do a lot better ) of the devices, the beer (BEER???? I tought this was a French meet-up ), the food and the people Have fun!!!
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote