Thread: KFX Format
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 09:24 PM   #52
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5 [bricked], Kindle PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
I'd like to request a favor.

Can someone who has a KFX-enabled device please upload a zipped KFX (with all the resources et cetera) in addition to the AZW3 for this book, which indicates it is KFX-enabled: Life on the Mississippi, by Mark Twain

It is a free, PD book with the usual description that indicates it was uploaded by Amazon from the Gutenberg archives or wherever they them from :

So I assume it won't be breaking the forum guidelines to upload...

This would be useful for people wishing to investigate KFX even when they don't have a supported device.
I've send you the two zip files via PM.
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote