View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 08:19 AM   #27512
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
that is very troubling and borderline criminal IMHO
Yep. And if my child had been stuck in a school bus on the road in these temperatures for 18 HOURS without better emergency response (I hear the National Guard was getting to them this morning), heads would roll. To be clear, the weather wasn't the primary problem. The problem was traffic gridlock, which froze into place overnight and can't be cleared because of hundreds of semi trucks who drove on through because, presumably, they didn't get warned off. They are now jackknifed all over town, because really. Nobody can drive on ice, I don't care where you are from. Our roads are not treated.

I'll shut up now. I am just livid.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote