View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 04:16 PM   #21
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
MacRumors has a pretty nice custom mobile site. I'd say it's a pretty good example of something you might try going for.

I'm still thinking about whether I want to jump on the Tapatalk deal. I'm moving back to iOS in the next month or so after the new iPhone launches. So I'm not exactly going to need it afterwards. If it was a one time upgrade, sure, but they're not, and that'd be a waste of a dollar. My phone bill is already $100+ this month because I had my data plan changed and they couldn't remove the overages.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote