View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 06:14 PM   #1430
Feher
Addict
Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92; Onyx Boox i86ML; Kobo Aura H2O; Dasung Paperlike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zab View Post
Your reply is somehow contradictory with the one of manolo. He said me not to take into account the passwd and to copy the compressed file in my device. Who is right?
both are correct.
To install a firmware, you don't need to extract but the fact is you cannot/shouldn't install firmware from ereader-store on artatech device. There are 2 versions of firmware with 2 different passwords. Plus you will void the warranty of your device and lose TTS feature.

Download latest firmware from artatech site instead
Feher is offline   Reply With Quote