View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 07:23 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gian Carlo M. View Post
I can't migrate from Sigil 0.6 to Sigil 0.7. While Sigil 0.6.2 works OK on my PC with Windows XP SP2, I'm not able to use Sigil 0.7. I tried with versions 0.7.0, 0.7.1, 0.7.2. I also tried with portable versions. Unfortunately the program doesn't start, I can't imagine why.
Did anybody experience the same problem and find a solution?
Thank you.
SP2? SP3 has been out for years and ONLY SP3 can get current M$ security patches. (SP2 is now unsupported).

Sigil 7 uses QT5... That may be your issue. One of the building blocks may not be compatible with SP2.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote