View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:00 PM   #516
adamselene
Enthusiast
adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, Kindle 2
Well, it would hardly be the first time Amazon quietly changed something without bothering to tell anyone.

Transferring over USB is why I wanted to strip the files myself. Using PDS has the advantage that more content can be kept in the cloud and fetched from the device, and it syncs reading location. (The latter two things don't seem to work on my Kindle 2, but content can be pushed from the web site.)
adamselene is offline   Reply With Quote