View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:06 AM   #23
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Here you go. I've found something for you. I believe this is indie/self-published, so apoligies if I'm mistaken.

The Drought by Lily White. Amazon has this clocked in at the Kindle equivalent of 1040 pages. It's literary fiction which I understand was OK for your criteria.

Here's an Amazon link for you: Amazon (US)

Does this suit?

Yes, this may be it. Thank you.

The author would appear to be an Indie writer. By the way, she looks like she's all of 15 years old.

I'll download a sample and see if I can get into it.

It certainly looks to be over 1,000 pages.

....but, ACK! - the writer used the dreaded space-between-paragraphs gimmick.

If I find myself getting into it, I'll buy this sucker!

Thanks, again!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote