View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:11 PM   #16
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
I still have serious doubts about using the tablet form factor for anything but media consumption. As a photographer, I produce media and none of the tablets out there will run Photoshop or Lightroom. Maybe that $900 MS Surface tablet will, but can I put 16 gig of Ram in one? Big photos need big ram. Is the display capable of color calibration?

For the time being, I'm sticking with Win 7 and my 2 desktops and 2 Laptops. I'll let the early adopters figure it out!
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote