Thread: Glo Bright Pixel(s)
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #8
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Deary me, sounds like a lot of bright pixel problems I thought the Kobo Touch would be more sturdy than the Nook...

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyz View Post
Bizzare thing. I noticed that smuges, dust, etc can cause my Glo screen to appear uneven or look like it has a bright spot. Wondering if this is behind any of the bright pixels.
Hah interesting. Would that be something like the light reflecting up towards that piece of dust that then bounces the light right into your eyes, making huge contrast with the rest of the light that is nicely streamlined away from your eyes...? I do indeed wonder if some/most/all of the "bright pixels" that people have seen can be wiped away with a cloth...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote