View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 05:54 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by windom View Post
Because of the way I process new books I use the option to copy from one library to another. I updated to 8.70 this morning and found later that this option is no longer in the right-click option menu. For that matter, I can't find anywhere else either. I went through preferences and failed to find anything that might add this option again. A search of this forum failed to show any post relating to this. In addition, I also lost references to plugins in the toolbar and the right-click menu. I am able to rectify this problem by a reinstall. But nothing for the copy option. I am using Lubuntu 12.04. Any ideas of how to add this option?

w
You lost your Calibre Configuration directory? That is where PI, the Library list and Last used are stored.
Did you use a different User Logon?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote