View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:00 AM   #183
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmesar View Post
Previously to V3.4 I had to working dictionaries: miniRAE-2246_r2.mobi (14MB) and Larousse.mobi (9MB) both work on K3w and K DX. I try those dictionaries on Kindle Touch SO V5.1.2 but they do not work, and also with the update to V3.4 my K3w also fail.
Dictionaries work just fine after the 3.4 update. If they no longer work, it's most likely because they had the wrong Input Language metadata.

BTW, Kovid is right, this issue cannot be fixed in Calibre, because Calibre can only change the document language metadatata, which Kindles don't use for lookup, unless you look up a word in the dictionary itself.

The Kindle uses the Input Language metadata to select a dictionary; you'll need to edit your dictionaries with the Java Mobipocket Metadata Editor. Make sure that your dictionaries have Spanish as the dictionary Input Language.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote