View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 12:43 PM   #21
Fabe
Dylanologist
Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.

Device: none/all/any
I work on a Macintosh. I render an original file(s) as plain text and work in TextEdit. I do a find and replace on carriage returns with <p></p>. I open this file in Sigil and work on it from there.

Although Apple Pages word processor has an epub export, I am not familiar enough with it to recommend it. I have and ocassinally use TextWrangler, but it's like using heavy construction equipment when I need garden tools.
Fabe is offline   Reply With Quote