View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 12:56 AM   #360
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I have brain fizzle as well. It's been one of those days. Wait till you get your Fire and then everything will be more clear.

You need a File manger like ES File Explorer and that basically it in the must have apps everything else is just for convenience.

You will need a microUSB cord as the Fire wont come with one. I use my Kindle cord for it.
ES File Explorer is the first app on my list so I did learn something from reading this entire thread twice.

I'm hoping my Sony T1 microUSB cord will work; anyone know?
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote