View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 04:23 PM   #26
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I'm using the latest firmware (*.17) and footnotes/end-notes for side-loaded ePubs suck.
I don't have many books with footnotes, but for me it has improved. Not that it's always perfect now - there's a newspaper that doesn't work properly with the Kobo, for example. Calibre newsfeeds work very well, but this specific newspaper doesn't.

But I've already noticed that not only different eBooks/ePubs but also different Kobos act... differently.

I've never had the double tap problem (or so rarely that I don't remember), but have a "dead tap zone" now with .17.

Footnotes are better, also the "menu needs double tap" bug is gone. But it seems that this varies from Kobo to Kobo and ePub to ePub.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote