View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 09:12 PM   #22
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by EileenG View Post
Nah, usually an expresso! I tend to write my sex scenes in a very crowded food hall with no internet.

And I have one glass of wine. Just enough to loosen my internal "You can't write that, it's disgusting, what if someone sees it?" voice.
That's interesting.
I would have thought you would have gone to the beach, or a club, where people were flaunting their sexuality, to get the right mood. A food court just doesn't seem the right place. For me anyway.

I was riding through a College Campus today just coming from a Chick Fil A and a Southwest salad and a milkshake and I saw a cute couple walking and holding hands, and the girl was all smiles while the boy was like "what is happening here?" That would set up a youthful sweet type scene, but really nothing much was happening at Chick Fil A to set up anything.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote