View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 03:25 PM   #17
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
books

Thanks. As much as I love to read books, I could never steal one, and thats what it sounds like I would be doing. Believe me, I'm no goodie-two shoes, but thats just wrong. I'm afraid if I did that, when I died, my punishment would be either no books to read ever, or a whole roomful........in ancient arabic.........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote