View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 03:59 AM   #66
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Request reality check and feedback before I continue revising KISS versions. I decided I'm not comfortable giving anyone any advice, because heck, who am I to give advice in this crowd. So I plan to recast this whole KISS thing into: one new user (me) documenting his efforts to apply KISS (in the sense of an engineering project) to building his library, with iterative improvements in methods and (hopefully) results. If others on MR think they might extract any use from that, I'll continue to post documentation about it here. If not, I'm continuing the project anyway but just won't post about it.

So, do you think it would it be useful or not?

Last edited by unboggling; 08-17-2011 at 04:15 AM.