View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 11:41 AM   #4
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
That's fine, I don't care about presentation-making apps. I can create those at home, then upload them to the device, hook it up to the projector and show them to the students. I think I don't even need a presentation viewing app - I could simply convert the slides into images and show it as a slide show, couldn't I?

But I could definitely use something that can handle spreadsheets - I keep track of student attendance and performance that way, with formulas that calculate whether they're nearing the 20% absence which is their limit, and their quiz, midterms and finals results.

I checked netbooks in local shops - there are few of them and they are sometimes more expensive then 15" laptops. IQ will cost me less that that even with taxes, I was surprised how little is charged for shipping to my country. There have been occasions where shipping something cost as much or more than the object being shipped.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote