View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 07:20 PM   #68
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Ok, I think I've isolated the bug I've run into enough to be able to duplicate it, though it wasn't on purpose.

Problem: Reply is dumped when quoting a response.

Details: Generally this happens when I click on "Quote," type my response and, at the end, add "Smiles." On prior accurance the entire response was dumped and only part of the original quote was kept. Just a few minutes ago it dumped the entire response again and left the quote intact, but prompted me with the message "Response is too short." I pasted what I had typed again, and it did the same thing on two additional attempts. When I tried again the fourth time, I chopped off the quote and it posted properly, so I had to re-edit the post to include the quote. This has happened to me on several occassions, so I've gotten pretty good at saving my response before clicking submit.

OS Specs: Windows XP MCE SP2, IE 7.0.5730.11, ZoneAlarm 7.0.337.0, AVG Antivirus 7.5.472

BTW Is it me, or does this "not" look like two thumbs up? ->

Last edited by Azayzel; 06-09-2007 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Ok, dumped most of that post too. So probably not related to quotes, perhaps it's the smileys?
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote