View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 07:01 AM   #64
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I think Alex was looking ahead to when folks have created and uploaded books for other formats/devices too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Good point: If I decided to convert Metropolis to other formats besides LRF (like for eReader, iSilo, MobiPocket, and MS Reader), where would I put them, guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Could we get a menu bar at the bottom of the page with the "User CP" etc on it? I find myself scrolling back to the top a lot as I read through new posts.

While I'm on the subject of the menu bar, I'm wondering why the E-Books link is the second item there, when it only has books for Sony?
Thanks for reminding me guys. Yes, we'll add another upload section shortly (in a couple of days) for other non-Sony Reader devices.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote