View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 12:18 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by u_know_who View Post
Hello, i am a newbie here. I have recently get a kindle as a gift from a relative. I am a student and i have my ebooks available in my PC. I need to convert them to suit in my kindle. I used calibre and K2pdf for conversion with default settings. But none of them give satisfactory result with default settings. I am afraid to check all the settings since theres so many. I have browsed through this forum. But there are also many tips and tricks. What i need a complete guide for ebook conversion.

Can anyone help me out?

Basically you don't really need to change much if anything I've found in order to do a straight conversion. What format are you trying to convert from?
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote