View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 08:18 AM   #9
GERGE
Guru
GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
Well, I finished the one Wuxiaworld published on Amazon (something called Martial God Asura) and it was spectacularly bad. I have no proper words to explain how bad it was, you should read it just for that. It is simply unbelievable. It is actually so bad, it is good if that is a thing.

Anyway, it was seriously weird. At least read one, and then hope you can forget it. Bad fanfiction shines in comparison.

It is not the writing that is bad, it has a weird style but not strictly a worse one. It is the story, the characters, the world and most of all the way it takes itself seriously. If all of these web novels are like this, there must be something very wrong with China. I could only hope that Martial God Asura isn't a good example of the genre.
GERGE is offline   Reply With Quote