Thread: PRS-600 adobe digital edition
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 11:26 AM   #11
benham
Guru
benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, PRS-505 (BLUE)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
You can import the epub books to your Sony Library.

Go to "file" at the top left of the Reader Library. On the drop down menu, choose import file.

My ADE books are under Owner/My documents/MyDigitalEditions. Open and choose which book to import to your Reader Library.

Then you can drag and drop to the left side "Reader" for placement in your Reader.

Was this what you were asking about?
Thanks for this info! My wife couldn't tranfer a book from ADE but had no problem importing it to her Sony library using your instruction!

tbov, what is acsm? I have some files with that extension which will not import to my Sony library.

Last edited by benham; 01-15-2010 at 11:29 AM.
benham is offline   Reply With Quote