View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 07:08 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I have some Murakami ebooks I purchased for my Sony 505.

This is one of the few authors I will buy in First Edition Hardback (American), as well as in ebook (when available).

Check out David Mitchell for some comparisons to some of the tropes Murakami is works with. They're working similar ground, in my opinion. (Some critics feel that David Mitchell hasn't yet found his own voice, and is mining some of Murakami's work.)

Personally, I liked the one Mitchell book I've thus far read. I have another one that I purchased and will soon start reading.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-04-2009 at 07:13 AM.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote