View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 10:23 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by lev View Post
I'm a big fan of Haruki Murakami and so far can only find a few titles in ebook. specifically looking for "a wild sheep chase" , "wind up bird chronicle" , "dance, dance dance" , "Hardboiled Wonderland and the End of the World" , "norwegian wood"....
I would love to read them again and be able to keep ebook copies in my library...

any other Murakami fans out there dissapointed?
Amazon lists the following available for the Kindle.

http://www.amazon.com
/s/ref=nb_ss?url=node%3D154606011&field-keywords=Haruki+Murakami+&x=12&y=17

You might try contacting the publisher and author direct and expressing your views. We've heard sometimes that works.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote