View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 09:28 AM   #13
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpynose View Post
Another possible way to avoid getting burned is to stick with well known names and try to decide between the best of those. E.g., if you're buying a frying pan you could limit your choices to Calphalon, Cuisinart, All Clad, etc.
With cookware I tend to look to America's Test Kitchen to see if they have tested the items I am looking to buy. For most other things I look first at Consumer Reports. Even with both of these I still do further research before I buy.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote