View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 12:36 AM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianaGraye View Post
So, I posted last week about the terrible customer service I received from Kobo.com when I tried to return my KA1. (It suffered from the giant green splotches on the bottom of the screen. Blergh.) I really loved the size and the device, though, so I'd like to try another one. But I really, really don't want to order it from Kobo.com if I can help it. Any suggestions for a poor, American reader like me?
You can try ordering from Chapters Indigo. Several posters here have indicated positive experiences ordering from them -- not to mention the Canadian/U.S. dollar exchange rate dropping the price from $249.99Cdn to ~$183.50US which is a bit less than the $229.99US price from the Kobo store.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote