View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 01:43 PM   #14
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
where do you see them ? i clicked on "view tickets" and i still get "no tickets found", even when i erase the "owner is" field.
I went to "view tickets" then set status to only show "new". Then I sorted on the Ticket column descending (click it twice) and the newest three were at the top.

The default sort order is priority... which isn't how you want to see them when you just added them.

BOb

EDIT: You can also add a filter of "reported by" and put Contains Zelda and it finds them straight away.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote