View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 01:17 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I think those all all good ideas. You should create tickets for this in Kovid's trac system. This way he doesn't have to wade through the forum to see what suggestion people have made.

BOb
ah, i didn't realise ; i'll check into that. i guess i should make an individual ticket for each suggestion ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
Option 2b is sort of there already, as although it does not put the capitialisation in on auto-complete it always takes it from when the first entry for that series was completed as you can see if you look at the results after pressing OK.
ah, thanks ! i hadn't noticed (since i was hand-correcting them before clicking ok). great !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote