View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:35 PM   #22130
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I've found my iPhone's "Translation" app and "Image Search" app to be a God-send. I can finally stop drawing little pictures trying to make shopkeepers understand what I want in different countries. Try finding a "rubber handled bag carrier caribiner" by drawing pictures... (worth their weight in gold when you have 4-5 heavy plastic shopping bags to bring into the house!)

Stitchawl
I have one of those and agree that it is very helpful for carrying bags. I use mine with my own reuseable (and washable) carry bags, as I don't use the store plastic bags.

coffee in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote