View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:06 AM   #114
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
>> Originally Posted by theducks View Post
>>@kiwidude
>>I am going to agree with @mmat1
>>There are OMG times where you just need to save >>because you don't have the time or place to resolve >>All the issues. Currently you choice is: Dump all your >>work (for a S&R that mucked up a dozen lines out of >>hundreds, that you don't have time or battery to fix >>NOW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
if the feature is NOT coming back you can still put the PC into hibernation & take a break :-)
Sorry, my pc does not know what "hibernation" is ...

@kiwidude
But let me suggest something else:
If a wellformed xml is that critical, as kiwidude writes, then I want to have it checked always/permanently, as in Version 5.3.

Instead of launching an error message, you can just turn on a red lamp or another warning-sign and let the user-decide when to go to fix the issue.