View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
The Cod Father
Enthusiast
The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: KOBO. Kobo Aura
So where are my books now ???

I have a Kobo without wifi and I use Calibre on my laptop to organize and modify my books . Recently I found and downloaded the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan ( I have all 13 books in Hardcover ) and was thrilled to find them in ePub . I downloaded them to Calibre and got the covers . Next I used Calibre to highlight and used "send to Device feature " just as I have done before ,when I went to open Book 2 on my Kobo I couldn't find it anywhere . 2 of the 13 books were there but not the other 11 , I checked by Author ,title and could not find them .

In frustration I plugged my Kobo in to my laptop and just opened it directly .When I did the screen came up with a list of authors and when i clicked on Robert Jorden it opened the file and all 13 books were there .
WHERE IS THERE !!!!!!

How do I get to my books on the Kobo because I'm at my wits end and have even been wondering if my Kobo would even slow down if I fed it to my snowblower !!!!! Help me please .

The Cod Father
The Cod Father is offline   Reply With Quote