View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 01:13 PM   #26
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
kobopatch request thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
That blocks it completely, and is likely to have side effects. The patch I'm talking about would show a nice prompt asking if you want to install the update.
What side effects are they? Like Terisa I’ve been using it for quite a while and haven’t noticed any side effect...?

EDIT: I’m genuinely interested

Also, does your new patch prevent the download of the new updated firmware, or does it delete the already downloaded firmware/tgz if you state you don’t want to update?

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 11-19-2018 at 01:19 PM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote