View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 12:29 AM   #14
David Derrico
Connoisseur
David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 & Kobo Wireless
I was just wondering if anyone has read the novels and has any comments or questions?

I'd also like to sincerely thank everyone who has purchased them or who has helped tell a friend and spread the word. If you had told me I'd have over 1,000 sales so far in 2010, I wouldn't have believed you. I hope you've enjoyed the novels as much as I've enjoyed seeing so many people read them!
David Derrico is offline   Reply With Quote