View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 10:31 PM   #9
David Derrico
Connoisseur
David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 & Kobo Wireless
Thanks for the very warm welcome, and for those of you who took a chance on my books. I do appreciate it, and I certainly hope you enjoy them! I'd love to hear what you think.

I added in the Smashwords links to the original post, as you suggested.

It is truly encouraging to find so many avid readers... I feared that we were a dying breed. Most people I know don't want to read anything longer than 140 characters these days....
David Derrico is offline   Reply With Quote