View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 02:43 PM   #214
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveparry View Post
Something's wrong with the new version... I can't install the latest version on my M1 MacBook Pro... I downloaded the Arm64 version, typed the install commands and I get version 3.16 showing up in the Terminal window. God in heaven the frustration!!! Can it be so difficult to produce a version with a proper GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE?
Personally, I use kepubify as a batch file driven command line tool. If you really want a GUI, you could try the web version at Online EPUB to KEPUB converter.

Next question if you remove the 3.16 file and then retry the darwin-arm64 4.03 file, does it still show 3.16 when opened from terminal.

Edit: Downloaded the 4.03 kepubify-darwin-arm64 file, ran chmod +x on it from terminal, allowed it to execute from Security and privacy and it opens happily. This is using Monterey 12.1.

Last edited by DNSB; 12-28-2021 at 02:56 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote