View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 02:00 PM   #213
steveparry
Connoisseur
steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Something's wrong with the new version... I can't install the latest version on my M1 MacBook Pro... I downloaded the Arm64 version, typed the install commands and I get version 3.16 showing up in the Terminal window. God in heaven the frustration!!! Can it be so difficult to produce a version with a proper GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE?
steveparry is offline   Reply With Quote