View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 12:26 AM   #582
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRead View Post
Season 2 premieres on Netflix this Friday, October 22. A third season has apparently already been filmed.

I'm going to have to give the show another shot. I am a HUGE fan of the comics series and had trouble adjusting to the myriad, often-drastic changes they made to it.
I guess I'm lucky. I'd only read the first book before seeing the show.

Quote:
Also: A 2-part crossover with Sandman has just been published (with Neil Gaiman's blessing).

The first issue is currently available for $0.99. The second issue is $6.99.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08GL2WQ8G
https://www.comixology.com/Locke-Key...l-comic/888127

I myself plan on picking up Locke & Key: The Golden Age, which will collect the Sandman cross-over along with several other standalone stories, when it is published next March.
Yeh, there's another series: Locke and Key: Small World, referencing his mom Tabitha King's novel.

I just stuck to the main series and Locke & Key: Heaven & Earth (which is also $1.99).
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote