View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 10:39 PM   #572
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Cool. I see Homeland (Drizzt) is there. Do you know if they ever made comics of the Icewind Dale trilogy and are those part of the bundle?
They were adapted, but are not part of this bundle. There have been previous D&D comics Humble Bundles (above the Drizzt book it says Pay $25 or more to also unlock! Please note the books in this tier were included in the last IDW D&D comics bundle), but I missed them.

Here's a link to the ComiXology page for those.

I've not read any of the books. My one experience with Salvatore was starting the first book of the Cleric Quintet and it was god-awful and childish. Also, Drizzt feels like a bit of an edgelord to me.

I've not read any of those books though, so I may be wildly off base. I do have the first six books in paperback. I picked them up when I was picking up a bunch of D&D novels.

Last edited by ZodWallop; 04-15-2021 at 10:43 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote