View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 09:36 PM   #571
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
There's a Humble Bundle of Dungeons and Dragons comics. This includes the late '80's D&D comics from DC (well, most of them*), which makes me happy. I really liked their Advanced Dungeons and Dragons and Forgotten Realms series.

I also liked IDW's Dungeons and Dragons and Dark Sun series (you have to pay $25 to get all of those though).

Anyway, lots of good comics here if you like fantasy, wizards and monsters. Comics that aren't about superheroes. How novel.

*I wish they would republish Spelljammer and Gammarauders, but those were weird comics that never sold well.
Cool. I see Homeland (Drizzt) is there. Do you know if they ever made comics of the Icewind Dale trilogy and are those part of the bundle?
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote